Our workshop has the capability of providing all types of work and repairs, including the following services in-house:
- Full rebuild and restoration of your project.
- Engine and component changes.
- Routine and annual inspections.
- Major alterations and repairs.
- Conformity inspections.
- Repairs, modifications and incorporation of Service Bulletins and Service Instructions.
- Airworthiness Directive compliance.
- Cessna’s Supplemental Inspection Documents (SIDs)
- Corrosion control and repair.
- Limited Category Special Certificate of Airworthiness issue.
- All covering systems catered for!
- Extensive Sheet metal repairs
- Ferry and test-flying
Our current long term project is the full restoration of a Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV(e), RM797.
We have strong working relationships with local reputable companies allowing contracted work to be completed readily and professionally. Services available include propeller inspections and overhaul, aviation welding, avionics and radio works, component overhauls, heat-treating, non-distractive testing, engine borescopes, weight and balance, experimental and normal Certificate of Airworthiness issue